Tuesday 15 March 2011

IT'S HURT

Have you changed?
Am I no longer in your heart now?
When I, I think about you
It hurts, hurts, hurts so much,..


Are we already too late? Is our love over?
Even if it's a lie, please tell me it isn't so
I can do better now, though we can't meet again

I'm the only one in pain tonight




You're no longer your old self
Because the you I loved
And the you now are so different
Are you that shocked?
I just stood and cried
Watching you become further away
No way, I can't recognize
You're not mine anymore

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. insyaallah....awk asl xshare je kt fb?aah....fav sy.....thx2...awk nye background pn lawa gak...

    ReplyDelete
  3. im do not have fb..kelakar kan??
    btw.. maner awk dpt background tu??
    sume nyer cute2 belaka..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...xd nye klkr juz awk xmnt kowt....urm....mllui gadjet...sy gne bhse mlyu so dy tlis reka bntuk...awk amek dr me background awk?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes... saya mmg tak minat kat FB..
    Coz fb takleh wat BOYFRIEND...haha
    just kidding.. (:
    actually, saya amik kat tmpat sama ngan awak..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hah?sama?hahaha...amai lh boyfriend...mcm jnis ade...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. saya tak minat berBOYFRIEND...hehe {:
    saya suka sorang2x...

    ReplyDelete